FURNITURE PICK UP
We do have furniture pick up service available. Space is limited.
Please call the shop or email Jim for more information and details.
We are pleased to accept quality, clean items during our donation hours. . Drop them off at our drive through at the back of Thrift on Kent or for large furniture items please call to arrange a pick-up date. You can save our volunteers time if you have your donations pre-sorted into like items (eg. shoes in one bag/box, clothing in another etc.). Due to weather and vandalism, we thank you for not leaving donations outside of our donation hours.
Here’s a list of what we do accept:
- Clean and gently used clothing
- Shoes, boots
- Furniture: bed frames, very clean mattresses, desks, dining tables, chairs, couches
- Lamps, area carpets (bond ends, not remnants), mirrors
- Pictures and picture frames
- Bedding, linens, towels
- Housewares: pots & pans, kitchen utensils, home décor, glassware, house plants, knick-knacks, ceramics
- Small appliances: televisions (less than 5 years old), toasters, blenders, etc.
- Books and magazines
- Stationery, school supplies
- Toys, games
- VHS & DVDs
- Musical instruments
- Craft supplies, fabric, notions, yarn, sewing supplies
- Sporting goods (skates, skis, skateboards, balls, bats), bikes, exercise equipment
- Antiques, collectables
- Seasonal items and decorations (Christmas, Halloween, etc.)
- Tools, hardware, lawn & garden tools
We do not accept (due to health regulations and/or disposal fees):
- Baby equipment (cribs, car seats, booster seats designed for a car, bath rings, baby gates, baby walkers, teethers, soothers, pacifiers, etc.)
- Large appliances (refrigerator, stove, freezer, air conditioner, washer, dryers, dishwashers, etc.)
- Sofa Beds
- Pianos or organs
- Helmets (of any kind, bike, hockey etc.)
- Building materials
- Broken furniture or stained mattresses
- Egg cartons
- Automotive parts